- assessments for disabled students in HE (DSA Assessments)
- assessments for disabled students in FE
- assistive technology assessments for litigation cases
Where to find us
With two centres in Birmingham and the ability to offer 50 assessments per week ACCESSCENTRAL is the largest and longest established assessment service in Birmingham. We also have centres in London Victoria and Worcester.
Assessments of Need (AoN) for the Disabled Students' Allowances are undertaken in all centres. If you live or study in Birmingham, the West Midlands or the London area and you wish to arrange an assessment please contact us.
- Birmingham (Innovation Centre Longbridge)
- Birmingham City Centre (Broad Street)
- London (Victoria)
- Worcester (County House)
*We aim to offer you an appointment within 3 working days
To arrange, change or cancel an assessment please call:
0121 222 5362 (for Birmingham and Worcester)
0208 282 6011 (for London)
between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday
01386 792617 (all locations)
evenings 5pm to 8pm Monday to Friday only
Please have available:
- your home and term time address
- your course details
- your telephone number(s)
- the times that you are available
Please note that our telephone system will ask you to leave a message if we are taking another call, it does not mean we are not available. Please leave your name, telephone number and the times you are available and simply state that you want to book a needs assessment. We will call you back as soon as we can with an offer of an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
* This is a guide; however meeting specific dates or times to fit in with your timetable may mean a slightly longer wait. Please Contact us to book an assessment.