- Disabled students allowances' (DSA) assessments
- Assessments for disabled students in FE
- Assistive technology assessments for litigation cases
We aim to offer you an appointment within 3 working days
Where to find us
Originally established in 2000 with two centres in Birmingham, one in London (Victoria) and one in Worcester ACCESSCENTRAL provides one of the longest established assessment services.
- Birmingham (Innovation Centre Longbridge)
- Birmingham City Centre (Broad Street)
- London (Victoria)
- Worcester (County House)
Assessments of Need (AoN) for the Disabled Students' Allowances are undertaken in all centres. If you live or study in Birmingham, the West Midlands or the London area and you wish to arrange an assessment please contact us.
We are accredited by DSA Quality Assurance Group.